Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Truly, This is News

Well life has been eventful this last week. Riley is getting anxious as the last two and a half weeks of school approach. This marks a rise in our activity for the year. General Conference is around the corner, Riley's Protest the Hero concert comes next, then  we will celebrate his birthday the following weekend (yay!) and then it's finals, the end of school and onto the endless party! At least until June 28th.


Yesterday I received an e-mail telling me about a special offer going on at Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design, a cosmetology school I had been looking into for the last little while. Well what was this great offer, you may ask? Half off tuition. What? That's right, half. The only stipulation was that we had to pay it in full by March 2nd. Thankfully, I have a wonderful family that has been watching out for me. My parents gave me a portion of money that my Great-Grandpa Josephek put aside for me to go to school and it covers almost 3/4 of what I would need to put down. Riley and I discussed it and decided if I am going to go to Cosmetology school that this is the time to do it and I wont likely be able to get a deal like this at another place with such a prestigious name tied to my degree, or almost anywhere, so we're gonna do it! I'm still kind of dumb-struck with it all. I'm excited, but I don't really know what to do with myself yet. Go crazy, and blog about it I guess! By the way I'm gonna brag about Riley in all this, he is the most encouraging, kind and loving man in the entire world. He is nothing other than perfectly supportive and uplifting about all this. I almost wonder if he's more excited about it than I am, ha! So there you have it. The partying will take a small break for a while when June 28th arrives, and off to school I go. Here's the link to their blog, if any of you are mildly interested. Hooray for life!


Well, much love to you all, and we hope life is loving you as much as we are loving it. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment